I purchased a 1946 CJ2A. It had/has a 1957 Chevrolet 283 cu. in. V8 that had not been run in over twenty years, mated to a T-90 transmission. I have since completely rebuilt the engine, and gone through the trans/transfer case, but am, having a hard time finding the correct clutch release bearing. The bearing I removed was missing part of the outer rim, and a lot of the part number is missing. The only remaining numbers were: "GO-1697 (THE REST WERE MISSING). Opposite this number on the bearing were the letters "BCA".

The beartings I have been receiving have been half the size of this bad bearing, and with the clutch fork and bearing installed on the transmission shaft, through the
chevrolet bell housing, the FORK throw is less than one inch. It does not move the bearing enough to engage the clutch. I wish I knew how to transfer pictures onto this forum, so I could show the actual bad bearing.

Anyway, if any of you folks know the correct rerlease bearing, for this bastardized conversion, I would sure appreciate the help. Thank you.