Thread: 1942 willys jeep found in barn!!!

1942 willys jeep found in barn!!!

hello, my name is jack today I was helping a friend from school with some hay and saw I jeep way in the back of the barn and started asking some questions and said he would sell it to me for 300$ Its green, hard top and has a flat head in-line 4. Very little rust, everything's solid even the doors and ran when it was parked a few years ago. Any info would be greatly appreciated also wondering about its value?

Do you have any idea what kind of jeep or do you have a photo? Either way 300 bucks is cheap. If its rotted and cant be fixed you can always part out.

That is a great deal, clean up the body and prime it , triple your investment from that alone....I looked at a cJ5 1955 , the owner said he wanted 800.00 , I went to see it and he changed the price to 1500.00 ....I was ready at the 800 but I couldn't spend any higher so it's still sitting....
    Have fun with your project

I will give you $800 for it if you don't want to dump the money into it to make it safe and usable. Let me know

I have to agree with everyone else, $300 is a good price if you can only use it for parts. I'd say buy it!
    Bob Moledor
    1952 M38
    MC56029
    /I, [_____],
    I---L-OIIIIIIIO-
    ()_) ()_)-<>)_)