Thread: Hello from Tracy, CAL

Hello from Tracy, CAL

Started restoring a 1953 m38a1 about a year ago.Coming along slowly, but had good luck after pulling out of outside
    storage area,sitting for 15 plus years.Put a lil gas, cleaned carb and battery started rightup. I'll post pics from before and up to now to show progress. thanks Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by raymopom View Post
    Started restoring a 1953 m38a1 about a year ago.Coming along slowly, but had good luck after pulling out of outside
    storage area,sitting for 15 plus years.Put a lil gas, cleaned carb and battery started rightup. I'll post pics from before and up to now to show progress. thanks Raymond
    Welcome Raymond. I'm not too far from you. Over near Yuba City. Thats what I love about these Willys, they never seem to die. Good luck on your restoration.

Welcome , one year into your restoration and I bet you have become Additive to hanging out in the garage to much....lol have fun with your project....

Hello, I am just beginning a restoration on the same year and model. I would love to see some pics of the things you've done and your progress. You can see a couple pics of my jeep in the thread below. Thanks.

http://willysjeepforum.kaiserwillys....bie-1953-M38A1