Hi!

My name is Enric, I'm 34 years old, and I'm writting to you from a little town called Masnou, near Barcelona, Catalonia (spain).

I have and old Mitsubishi Willys CJ3B. My grandpa bought it in 1962 in Oviedo (spain) on a minery industry auction. This CJ3B was registered in spain in 1958. My CJ3B was manufactured in 1956 in Japan.
My dad and my grandpa was using the CJ3B for a strength work every day during 20 years, chargin bidons of fuel for his bulldozers. It has a yellowed body (like a bulldozer), due than my father paint it yellow on 70's.
The main change that it has been suffered is the engine: My grandpa changed the original engine (a Hurricane one) for a Barreiros one (the same engine that was mounted on the willys-viasa, from spain), cause in spain the gasoil was cheaper than gasoline.

Nowadays we are working on the CJ3B again. The car is in perfect mechanical aspects, cause my dad is a mechanical genius, but the car still has a little damages on some parts (body, tailgate, painting, softop, and mirrors).

I will enjoy this willys forum!

2013-03-11 19.29.07.jpg