Thread: A little progress goes a long way for your mental sanity :)

A little progress goes a long way for your mental sanity :)

I don't know about you, but I love before/during/after photos. I don't have 'after' photos yet, as I'm still working on the project, but I did finally hit a milestone recently. I managed to finally get the CJ-3A frame back from the powder coaters. I updated some of the events that have happened to get to this point, and then even posted before-and-'during' pictures, in case you're interested.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to upgrade the brakes without creating yet another frankenjeep...

Dude it looks fantastic. Its amazing how much gets revealed when you media blast something. When it comes to frames its always worth the money to get it blasted in my opinion. The fun parts are coming now when you can put stuff back together.

Quote Originally Posted by 1948 Cal Willys Pickup View Post
    Dude it looks fantastic. Its amazing how much gets revealed when you media blast something. When it comes to frames its always worth the money to get it blasted in my opinion. The fun parts are coming now when you can put stuff back together.
    Thanks! I know, I'm really chomping at the bit to do this. Just want to make sure that I make the right choice about the brakes.