Thread: MD Juan Products

MD Juan Products

Hi Guys,

Just want to know if any of you experienced using MD Juan made products? Just want some comments, good or bad.

Elmerjeeper

Sorry cant help you on that one.

I recently purchased a brand new body tub kit for my 1956 Willys CJ5...it came to me in a huge wooden crate via truck...the different parts were packaged in plywood with MD Juan stencils...in the kit was a body tub, both front fenders, bonnet, tailgate, and windscreen frame...all items were very high quality and fit my chassis perfectly...some mount holes were pre-drilled...others were not...MB Juan sheet metal is very nice to work with and your money is well spent...I bought mine from kaiserwillys.com through their catalog...I can't remember the exact price, but it was about $4900.00....I'm happy with it.

Thank you very much for the comment. We are very happy to hear this. We are not stopping here. We will further improve our products for the community.

Thanks JeepCJ5!

Quote Originally Posted by JeepCJ5 View Post
    I recently purchased a brand new body tub kit for my 1956 Willys CJ5...it came to me in a huge wooden crate via truck...the different parts were packaged in plywood with MD Juan stencils...in the kit was a body tub, both front fenders, bonnet, tailgate, and windscreen frame...all items were very high quality and fit my chassis perfectly...some mount holes were pre-drilled...others were not...MB Juan sheet metal is very nice to work with and your money is well spent...I bought mine from kaiserwillys.com through their catalog...I can't remember the exact price, but it was about $4900.00....I'm happy with it.