Thread: New Member Intro. 64-68 Wagoneer

Hybrid View

Welcome! It looks like you have a project there. There seems to be a lot of original parts. The body looks fairly straight. For sitting it still looks like it has some floor in it. This will be a great rebuild to watch. In the 1960's my dad used to bring these home on occasion for testing of the drive lines. They went everywhere in the snow!

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    Welcome! It looks like you have a project there. There seems to be a lot of original parts. The body looks fairly straight. For sitting it still looks like it has some floor in it. This will be a great rebuild to watch. In the 1960's my dad used to bring these home on occasion for testing of the drive lines. They went everywhere in the snow!
    I was pretty shocked, almost all of the interior odds and ends are there, rear seat I am going to have re-done, I fell in love with it. Body is in decent shape, owner before me had a plow on it and destroyed the front bumper and cut out quite a bit of the sheet metal on the front to make it fit. I guess I will have to build a cool offroad bumper haha. It took me quite a while to get the floors completed that was the biggest challenge thus far. Mostly because I have zero experience with a flux core welder. But by the time I was just about finished I got the welds down. Here is the floor I built!

20200717_154943.jpg20200717_154943.jpg

Just like new man! You should try your hand at rebuilding the chopped up front from the plow. We have seen gmwillys recreate frame rails!