Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
Wow just what you don't expect. You make the decision to get a new body and you get a new demolished one. You expect the lure of the new body, (bolt on no major body work required) to compensate for the wait and cost. Then you get nothing but trouble.

Stick with it Bob, you'll be glad you accepted nothing but your goal in the end. Man what a bummer. As Mark said, you still need to "massage" them a bit, they are not perfect, but usually they are a real good start. It sounds like they sent you a total loss.

I am VERY interested to watch the Customer Service on this. Something near and dear to my heart. Customer Service defines the confident worthy company from the "others". If you aren't confident you don't stand behind it. We now have an example from the company who sold it to you, I can't wait to see how PayPal handles this. If you have to use the law, small claims could be successful. I would go after the seller and the shipper at the same time. They have to show up in "your" courthouse. Your backyard their inconvenience.
AutoAnything, which owns Morris 4X4 Center, referred the damage claim to Omix, the listed manufacturer. Omix denied the claim. I was planning to sue Omix and the shipper, UPS Freight. It was brought to my attention by a business partner that since I paid with my PayPal card, that my purchase is covered by the PayPal buyer protection plan. I filed a dispute with PayPal, now we are awaiting the response from the seller. If the seller response is not acceptable, it will transition to a claim. My local courthouse does not allow me to file a lawsuit against out of state companies.