Thread: peeJ To The Rescue Card

peeJ To The Rescue Card

After Bob Morgillo’s CJ-3A (peeJ) won Best in Show at the Toledo Jeep Fest, we decided that peeJ would be a great subject for a card. The artist came up with a great card. So, to go with the card, there had to be a story:

It was Christmas Eve and Santa was well doing well on his rounds until he got just west of Toledo, Ohio when he heard a “thump”. Santa had hit a blade on a wind turbine. When he landed at his next stop, the sled almost tipped over because a runner had been broken. Santa was stuck!

Santa said some unSanta like things because that runner is made of seasoned magic Norwegian birch wood and even with Elf magic, it would be several hours before he could get back to his deliveries – and that delay would make him too late.

All the noise woke the owner of a nearby house. He stuck his head out and and asked; “What’s wrong out there?” Santa gave him the story. The gentleman had a quick solution. “I have a Jeep that can go most anywhere – you can borrow it to finish your rounds”. Santa hooked the reindeer to peeJ and off he went to deliver presents. As he drove away Santa said “I’ll get the jeep back to you next week!”

And that is how peeJ came to the rescue.

Here is a link to the website where you can order “peeJ to the Rescue” cards:

https://square.link/u/Ay8aRiUz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LarrBeard; Yesterday at 03:03 PM. Reason: Corrected CJ-3B to CJ-3A, sorry peeJ

Awesome Larry!! Just awesome. I love the story and the card. That lady can sketch! A great stand in for "Twas the Night Before Christmas".

peeJ is a rare 3A. One of the first 4000 built with a combination of left over 2A, and the new model 3A parts.
    Last edited by bmorgil; 09-17-2024 at 12:41 PM.