Thread: Hello everyone

Hybrid View

Steve, if my exchange math is correct, isn't 5000 pounds about $7500.00 U.S? Be cautious as that is quite a sum.
    "Options are for girls"

Thank you all for your comments, it is quite a sum here my questions to you all and I realy value your opinion.

It is quite a sum, but over here if a can get it for the starting sum (and it is the second time it has been advertised) I think I might go for it.

Cutting Grinding and welding do not faze me, I did enough of that on my land rover!
    Timing is a little difficult as I am away for home with work this week but I will try to make it work!

Thank you all for your input so far and I look forward to any more!

Welcome! You would have a nice start there. I cant tell how bad the body is, it looks pretty rusty. Mine was much worse however. It looks like the whole power-train is there. That's the expensive stuff. You can get pretty good re-pro body parts, that make the body work much easier. In my experience, the new parts require a little fitting but, all in all good. It is real hard to find a body that hasn't rusted badly. If the frame is solid and the drive-line and motor are there and not destroyed, its a good one. The Military Vehicles have many unique things. They can be hard to find. Look over pelegro's post for sure. A M38A1 military restoration.

https://willysjeepforum.kaiserwillys...n-thing-is-out