Thread: New member here with a new to me Willys Jeep

Hybrid View

These are some uncertain times to say the least, and you are right. There are lots of threats that are just waiting on their moment to strike while we are not paying attention.

If your body shop needs any assistance, I would be glad to help out in any way. The tub is pretty basic in design, there are just a ton of spot welds that are in random places, for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gmwillys View Post
    These are some uncertain times to say the least, and you are right. There are lots of threats that are just waiting on their moment to strike while we are not paying attention.

If your body shop needs any assistance, I would be glad to help out in any way. The tub is pretty basic in design, there are just a ton of spot welds that are in random places, for no apparent reason.
    I gave the body shop the news about the restoration of the original M38A1 body. I also rxd word from Omix, my damage claim for the CJ3B body was denied. I will hire a lawyer and go after the shipper and truck driver. They are going to pay big time for making the decision to ship that body on its side. I am also going to return all of the other parts purchased from Omix. I spent a few thousand $ on new parts that I will no longer need since I will not be using that damaged CJ3B body. I will not do any future business with them.