Page 234 of 252 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2512

Thread: well, the darn thing is out

Quote Originally Posted by pelago View Post
    damn e brake kikcking my ***, However did have a good thing happen, got the correct headlight rims for the m38a1.
    Attachment 5771
    It's good to hear from you. We worried that you had caught CVD or had been shot by a jealous boyfriend!

Quote Originally Posted by LarrBeard View Post
    It's good to hear from you. We worried that you had caught CVD or had been shot by a jealous boyfriend!
    keeping low profile... taking Mr Magoo and going on Camp Lejeune and going to go fishing.. see if i can catch some Bluegill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!magoopond2.jpg

enjoyable day, no did not catch a damn thing, tried though, there was a young Marine from ^th Marine regt fishing and he caught two nice bass one close to four pounds. Darn but they look younger and younger every day, or is it that i am older day by day. all in all a good day and i think Magoo likes to get into the woods,,, he just scooted all over
    Last edited by pelago; 03-28-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Great to see you out and about with Mr. Magoo. The base lakes tend to have some healthy sized fish.

Classic Jeep shot. I think we grow older and wiser every day while, "they" grow younger and braver!

It sounds like it was Jake's Day at the Lake. You should have brought your Bass rig!

WENT BACK TO THE PONDS. yesterday live bait, nothing... today went and cast from shore, got two, not worth keeping but worth catching something about a largemouth. what was funny i used a old old lure a just plain old Lazy Ike, you see tons of new stuff (and they aint cheap), does that mean the old does not work hell no, this one lure i used was my dads, (he had wooden muskie plugsin tackle box) had to date from 40's
    wham bam two bass, too small to really do anything with so catch and release

Catching them is fun and you don't have to worry about cleaning them when you're done. Tell them that the next guy might not be so nice to them and then put them back.

I find that i want a small light for the glove box, seems am fumbling around to find something... bulb and wire not problem, but on/off switch, need a switch that i can control with door, any ideas or anyone done this

70's Chevrolet's had a combo switch and light bulb built in. A one wire hook up. You might have to make a L bracket with a hole, to hold the switch in the right spot. https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Speed...IaAl_BEALw_wcB

Or the NAPA store and several other Auto parts store's have these and variants of it. https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/ECHDJ6717

Quote Originally Posted by bmorgil View Post
    70's chevrolet's had a combo switch and light bulb built in. A one wire hook up. You might have to make a l bracket with a hole, to hold the switch in the right spot. https://www.speedwaymotors.com/speed...iaal_bealw_wcb

or the napa store and several other auto parts store's have these and variants of it. https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/echdj6717
    ordered one

Just remember to wire it off of one battery directly, unless you can find a 24 volt bulb then you can wire off the master power switch, etc. The switch may not be heavy enough for the extra voltage.